My Muscle Chef - Mongolian Seitan Stirfry With Brown Rice & Vegetables
Delivering only within 30 kms of Melbourne Metro.
Strips of seitan, in a teriyaki sauce, with snow peas, broccolini and bok choy served on brown rice.
Storage: Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Plastic film will expand during heating, this is normal.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Plastic film will expand during heating, this is normal.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a kitchen whose environment contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.